Tuesday 25 October 2016

How to cure Cough, with Honey,Turmeric and Cinnamon Shaykh Hamza Yusuf



Yesterday I was listening to Shaykh Hamza Yusuf talk and this is worth sharing from that, How to cure Cough - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

He mentions Manuka honey and using it in burn units, the recovery time is much faster on wounds, he then says "Honey is an incredible gift, for years i suffered when i get tired i get bronchitis, for years i suffered from this, i would have a cough that lasted 3 months.

I was told by a physician I have to do sometime otherwise I’m going to damage my lungs, im going to put you on steroids said the physician. Because nothing was working, and then someone gave me a remedy that she got out of Tibun nabi;
Cough Medicine mixture
* 2 Table Spoon Honey - natural
* 1 Tea Spoon Turmeric
* 1/5 tea spoon Cinnamon

I now travel with it and i've never had a cough since I've being using it, really. There are no real good Cough Medicine on the market they don't work. But this thing is amazing.... Taken from Lecture by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf 2016 "Medicine and Islam-A Holistic Approach to Healthcare"
~Words Transcribed from the lecture from Youtube by Sajad Ali~


2 comments: