Monday 10 May 2021

Love is sending Blessings upon Sayyiduna Muhammad Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam


Those who read the whole Dalali al-Khayrat,
 Jahananam is Haram for them, 
due to the tradition, 
he who reads 1000 Salawats,
then Jahananam is Haram, this is also cited in Dalali al-Khayrat.

 So read For Dalali al-Khayrat, but only with Love

(ﷺ = Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)

Know that no person escapes faster Hell's gates,

with Abundance of past sins,

And no person becomes a Wali-Saint faster,

Expect by Love and Abundance Salawat on ﷺ 

None is worthy! Only salawat upon him ﷺ is worthy. 

He ﷺ is our Healing,  

He ﷺ is our Purification of Sins,

He ﷺ is our Waseelah-(means) to Jannah.

Yearning the Beloved ﷺ is Salawat,

Without words of the Heart, 

For Salaam is sending Peace and Love,

To get close to the Beloved ﷺ.

Those who yearn and roam that love, know,

I was once am empty vessel until I meet you,ﷺ

Now an overflowing Sea of Love stirs inside,

This small vessel-(my Soul) that was once empty.

My Love isn't what others can see, or that I show, 

It's what others can't see, when I'm alone with you, 

A yearning heart, full of Love, 

Yearning to read salawat on ﷺ 

I Love you, I don't know why, 

I just can't help myself, 

It's difficult to control, 

Now, without you ﷺ , my life is empty, a lifeless Soul.

My only hope is hoping in Ya Rasulillah ﷺ

You are my (Safinah-Ship of safety),

Without you I'm damned to hell,

I am, who I am, only with you!  ﷺ

Please take my Hand, tightly ﷺ,

Never let me go ﷺ to be lost to my Nafs-Self

I'm drowning without you, ﷺ 

I'm incomplete without you, ﷺ 

Let me only drown in your Love ﷺ,

Let me drown seeing your Face ﷺ ,

Let me die with sweet Salawat on my tongue ﷺ 

Let me live with Salawat deep in Soul ﷺ,

Let me be awake with Salawat in my Core ﷺ,

Let me drink the Secret of Salawat in my being, ﷺ 

Indeed ﷺ the Ship of Safety is Dalali al-Khayrat,

So I open the Book of ﷺ to seek safe passage,

For in the pages of Dalali al-Khayrat is ﷺ ,

Will every yearning be quenched in ﷺ ,

For with Dalali al-Khayrat lovers will meet ﷺ,

So read Dalali al-Khayrat, but only with Love of  ﷺ

~Sajad Ali.

ﷺ  =  sallallahu alayhi wa sallam

 Peace and Blessings upon him

This is my reply to a question. can you share a Secret, for Spiritual progression? I was asked, my reply is read Salawat, But! read read with Love, and the best of those is Dalali al-Khayrat, but only with Love, and this is an Ode from me explaining why.  

(It's best to read a Full Khatm of Dalali al-Khayrat (if) possible each day too)


No comments:

Post a Comment